Lasagna leeks recipe
Ingredients / For 6 persons
- 3 leeks
- 9 plates of lasagne ( "Barilla" preferably)
- 1 box of smoked bacon
- 1 small box of crushed tomatoes
- 1 briquette cream light
- "Boursin Shallot kitchen / chive" light (or not)
- Parmesan cheese
- aromatic herbs
Difficulty : Easy
Preparation : 20 min
baking : 25 mn
Total time : 45 mn
1. Cut the leeks and keep only the white and light green. If they are very dirty, rinse. Cut them crosswise in the sene lengthwise, then into strips in width. Put them in a colander and move under water to remove all the earth.
2. Fry the beef and drain the fat rendered.
3. Add leeks. Mix well and pour half a glass of water. Sprinkle curry but no salt. Let simmer on low heat. When water has evaporated (leeks should be slightly crunchy), add 2 tablespoons of Boursin kitchen. Leave a spoon turn and stop cooking.
4. Prepare the tomatoes: Pour crushed in a bowl, add salt, herbs: I mix different herbs in my mini-chopper (bay leaf, basil, thyme) that I mix and add the tomato. One can use a ready-growth but more caloric.
5. Place half the leeks in the baking dish and drizzle with cream. Top with 3 plates of lasagna. Pour half the tomato and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Start and finish with the tomato and the rest of cream. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese (or low-fat cheese) and basil. Bake 25 minutes at 210 ° C. Push a knife to check for done.